Please, I need help! Or a month long holiday >_<
Anyway, just to post something, are are two nice, easy quizzes I found on my flist.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but I almost was named after my great-grandmother Maddalena.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The last time I really cryed was at my grandmother's funeral.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's too childish...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Eggs cooked in any way.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, and I don't want to.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, yes.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep, still there.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Even if I'm scared shitless of heights I think I would.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate and mascarpone ice cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Facial expression and the way they speak.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, I think.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The tendency to feel guilty about the silliest thing.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
It would be nice if some of my friends did.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants, beige slippers.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My bath foam of which I don't remember the name at the moment, forest fruits, baking cakes and Roma uomo by Laura Biagiotti.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basket and ice skating.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Very dark brown.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I usually don't.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Eggs, pizza, chinese food, curry and everything that has both cheese and potatoes in it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White, with green edges and cows printed all around.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, but just because my feet are freezing at the moment.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I have no idea XD.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm re-reading "Traitor's moon" by Lynn Flewelling so I can start with "Shadows Return", but I don't have that much time for reading anymore >_<
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
White collar. Soooo good.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
The rain on the window, the echo of splashes when I'm taking a bath, a fire crackling, violins playing, and piano solos.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Baking cakes, sewing food miniatures or look-alikes, .
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Carbonia, a city that Mussolini built. I once heard that f you looked at it from the top of a near mountain you could see the buildings forming the initials BM.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
All of my friends!
And I think I already took this quiz, but who cares, I'll do it again. If anyone wants to do it, you can choose the fandom they like, it's not just a Harry Potter thing.
1. The first character I fell in love with: Remus, I think.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Snape, Draco and Narcissa.
3. The character (most) everyone else loves that I don't: Sirius. Mostly thanks to the fifth book and the movies -_-
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: I don't think there's one, I mean, Snape is both liked and disliked so he doesn't count. Oh, maybe the next generation kids.
5. The character I used to love but don't any longer: Dumbledore, Sirius.
6. The character I would shag anytime: Snape, Remus, Draco, Bill and Charlie Weasley and if I felt particularly adventurous, Nimphadora Tonks.
7. The character I want to be like: Luna Lovegood, Charlie Weasley, .
8. The character I'd slap: Remus, Ron, Snape (yes, he deserves it), Sirius with an iron bar, Fudge.
9. A pairing that I love: Snupin, Snarry, Drarry
10. Two pairings that I hate: Sirius/Harry, Dumbledore/Snape. Father figures, for Merlin's sake!!!
11. Favourite character: Snape.
12. My six favourite characters: Snape, Draco, Remus, Neville, Albus Severus and Scorpius (I know, I know).
13. My five least favourite characters: Umbridge, Fenrir Greyback, Peter Pettigrew, James Potter, Fudge, Slughorn.
14. Which character I am most like: Neville without the Gryffindor courage.
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: I don't like Marauders' era all that much, and I don't dislike a well written mpreg.
Oh, today I'm making onigiri. If they come out cute I'll post some pics.